The stay at ITC Kakatiya situated in the center of Hyderabad was extremely comfortable. Given it is a top class hotel, a certain level of amenities and comfort was to be expected.
I was travelling alone and staying overnight. Rather than a verbose review I have listed all the things that made my stay comfortable
* On arrival was greeted by name.
* Offered a room in a special section meant for single female travellers - Much appreciated as I had a bad experience in one of the other 5* hotels in Hyderabad a few years ago. This section is accessible by keycard only and all male staff members are either escorted or kept watch over.
* a change in plan from 2 nights to 1 was smilingly accepted. No issues about giving adequate notice etc etc
* The room was a typical ITC (have stayed in 3 now so can compare) and was spacious and well appointed. The bathroom ( always a good test) was equiped with the usual comforts and a few more unexpected ones.
* Small atomisers of essential oil to help sleep / relax
* Wifi information included with key card rather than asking for it (happened often enough before)
* Food - excellant for lunch. Chef gladly provided a kadha for a cold one of my colleagues was fighting when she described what she wanted.
* Ticketing - I needed new tickets printed and again these were delivered within minutes of my requesst
* Dinner - I was dining alone and the maitre d'hotel consulted with me on my food preferences and appetite before suggesting a menu. The serving staff were attentive to the right degree, neither hovering nor ignoring. The food itself in Dakshin was one of the best meals I have had.
* Checkout - Was quick and hassle free.